rosf-clan
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Principles of battle

In jos

Principles of battle Empty Principles of battle

Mesaj  kgbmafia Mier Iul 27, 2011 12:04 am

1) know wether your team will play defensive or agressive. Usually, the amount of td's and artillery can offer an answer to this problem.

In case of defense:

* Race to occupy so called "chokepoints" on the map. All the points together form your defensive line. If one falls in the hands of a ruthless enemy, the game is over.

Note: Some maps don't have chokepoints, or leave wide open gaps; then just choose the easiest spot for you to defend.
(mostly bush + rock + moving space)

* Watch your flanks. Communicate. If one flank is falling, you should know. If your radio isn't good enough, ask your teammates through chat. Chances are they won't eat you for that.

Note: if a flank is falling, try to make a final push or pull back to base with fellow td's.

* Don't poke your nose out, where the enemy can see you, stay defensive for a while.

Most importantly; Retreating is not a crime!! In some cases it can even cause epic win.
Remember: We're not WWII commies so retreat ppl =)

While attacking:

* Still have to pay attention to your flanks. Obviously

* Don't be afraid to charge en masse; quantity has a quality of it's own.
Be picky about the place where you charge though.

* Know that in most cases enemy will see you first if you move.
Say your prayers... (don't worry about apocalypse though)

* check out the enemy tanks and try to avoid the side with the heavy stuff. Count those tigers (not sheep =)

* Chaaaaarge!
(i like that emoticon)

Well that was about it for this short battle thingy, I might just do some map analysis in the future, but I'm not sure.

GL And HF
kgbmafia
kgbmafia
Admin

Data de inscriere : 26/07/2011
Varsta : 38
Localizare : Bucuresti

https://rosf-clan.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare

Permisiunile acestui forum: